Re: [6pack] Body to frame pads

To: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Body to frame pads
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
Bob

If you have done any major body work while off the frame then you may
fine that it will be trial and error especially if you are using new body
spacers.

When re attaching my body, even though I marked where each set went,
I still had to use more shims at the very rear of the body and one less at the
parcel shelf to get the right door alignment.

Dale