[6pack] Choke cable and mohair -?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Choke cable and mohair -?
From: richard olson <nosto53@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:50:57 -0700 (PDT)
OK - 2 easy questions please....
1. Choke cable - which is the best: flexible or solid?
I got my 1972 TR6 in 1996 but I have solid cables(?) for 20+ years.
When I use the choke, it is not easy to pull the cables on or off.
Would the flexible ones are better?

2. Soft top - I have been using my hard top for 6 months.  Last week I put my
hardtop in the garage. (I forgot that it was summer!)
I put my 2001 mohair soft top on.  Now I need a wash it. Which is the best way
to wash it?
I have been using "dish washing liquid" for years - is that OK?

Thank you,
Rick Olson, 1972 TR6