[6pack] TRials 2009 Family

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] TRials 2009 Family
From: "Bruce Miles" <bmiles@intinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:16:34 -0400
TRials 2009 is on the horizon - even if you will not be able to join in on
the event, we still need your help.

I will once again be MC'ing the TRials family Feud - if you have not already
done so, would you please answer a few questions for our game show?

Same questions as last year - but hopefully more responses.

You may leave any questions blank, but do please make it to the end of the
survey and Finish the process (partials are not counted in the "free"
version of the site)

Take the survey at
<http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/139852/trials-2009-family-feud>
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/139852/trials-2009-family-feud

If you have any difficulty, please let me know - looking forward to
September!

You TRials Feud MC - Bruce Miles,

Editor, Buckeye Triumphs Newsletter bmiles@intinfo.com