[6pack] Watkins Glenn in September

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Watkins Glenn in September
From: "Ron Landis" <Ron.Landis@kentcountymi.gov>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:08:24 -0400
Listers

A couple weeks ago the oil pressure line broke on my 250, lots of oil on
ground, saved engine.  Thanks to the 6-pack Forum I found TSI Automotive that
makes a Stainless steel version, cheaper than plastic.  I will be installing
it this weekend, hope it works.  Ted was good to work with.

Is anyone going to Watkins Glenn in Sept for the vintage car race??  The
Morgan is the Marque car.  Please let me know and maybe we could meet.

Thanks

Ron

Ron Landis, Director Engineering/Utility Services Division
Dept. of Public Works - Kent County, MI
PH 616-336-4370    FX 616-336-3338   Cell 616-299-0540