Re: [6pack] car cover recommendations

To: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] car cover recommendations
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 06:38:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for your observations, Kendall. I understand what you mean about
moisture soaking through covers. The moisture is not my concern so much as
grit, sun fading, bugs, birds, etc. Actually winter is least damaging in
respect to those factors. Snow and ice are no problem if allowed to melt
without scraping off, so I would probably leave the cover off during Dec, Jan,
and Feb.

Jim