Re: [6pack] car cover recommendations

To: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] car cover recommendations
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:13:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jim,

I have a cover from carcoversdirect.com and I'm happy with the fit. I don't
think any of the covers are really 4 seasons. In my experience even the more
expensive covers will soak through in a heavy rain. And if there's freezing
invovled I just imagine them freezing to the car. For the snowy parts of the
year I think you'll want to cover with something more substanial than a
breathable cover. And then maybe got back to something that lets moisture out
when it warms back back up. Not that I know anything about actual weather
living in CA.

Kendall