Re: [6pack] Baby Seat in a TR6?

To: ed <bratt@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Baby Seat in a TR6?
From: Ashford Little <70tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:54:14 -0400
Ken, I hate to agree with my Canadian brother, but he might be right.
My kids have been riding in my TR6 since they were two.  They enjoy
it.  They have always been legal or at least as legal as a 1970 car
can be.  But then again if I get t-boned by an SUV neither of us will
survive car seat or not.

That's why I prefer rib-eye.

Ashford Little
70tr6@comcast.net