Re: [6pack] trailing arms

To: "'James McArthur'" <jrmcarthur55@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] trailing arms
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:51:32 -0400
It's as straight forward an installation as anything is on a TR6! Because of
the number of shim I had on the car I had to get a couple of longer bolts
for going through the frame. One guy I know had a problem with the pivot
bolt clearance with the frame and had to use a shorter bolt. Some guys have
had to play around with the spacers used with the bushings. For a 30+ year
old car, nothing too surprising. Just make sure you note the number of shims
behind each of your existing brackets and re-use them in the same
arrangement on the new brackets...... Assuming your car was in alignment to
begin with. Lots of pictures on the Goodparts TA install here
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/TrailingArmBushings.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection