Re: [6pack] trailing arm brackets

To: "'James McArthur'" <jrmcarthur55@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] trailing arm brackets
From: "Joe Laurito" <trglory@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:32:11 -0400
Jim;

If you aren't sure of what you have, I would suggest that you buy the
Goodparts adjustable brackets. With these installed, take the car to an
alignment shop and have them do a rear wheel alignment. The job can now be
done much easier and the results will be better because the mechanic does
not have to settle for an approximate fit.

Richard Good has been in the business of making quality TR6 upgrades for
many years and is "right up the road" in Reading PA. Go to www.goodparts.com

Joe Laurito
Harrisburg PA