Re: [6pack] trailing arm brackets

To: James McArthur <jrmcarthur55@yahoo.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] trailing arm brackets
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:07:36 +0000
Jim, I think you will find most of what you are looking for in one of the
Buckeye tech articles

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Suspension/AdjRS/AdjRS.htm

Which states:

"The number of notches in the top edges identifies the brackets and is marked
on each bracket in the photo. Up to CC61570 a 1- notch bracket was used on the
inside and a 2-notch bracket on the outside. Beginning with CC61571 a 3-notch
bracket was used on the inside and a 1-notch bracket on the outside."

Or just get the Goodparts adjustables...

Stan