Re: [6pack] [Shop-talk] Floor dollies

To: markmiller@threeboysfarm.com, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Shop
Subject: Re: [6pack] [Shop-talk] Floor dollies
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:03:23 -0400
   Well, I bit the bullet and bought a set of the Go-jak 5000 dollies.
I just tried them and the difference is unbelievable.  I can now move
the car in any direction myself and if your not careful, it can actually
get away from you.  I really have to watch the lally columns now when
moving.  The casters are so much smoother and the plastic wheels seem to
move much better over the concrete.  There expensive, but in my case
worth it.     Thanks for everyones help.  John Mitchell