Re: [6pack] "The Eight Stages of Restoration"

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] "The Eight Stages of Restoration"
From: Dave More <YYCTR6@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:56:11 -0600
Peter Egan is truly one of the great automotive journalists. I've been
enjoying his columns pretty much from the beginning and for several years I
subscribed to R&T almost exclusively to read his column. Now with online
access it's even better as you can go back through time to his other columns.
In this column you can just see him salivating over his buddy's TR6 and
contemplating its future!