Re: [6pack] Warning buzzer

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Warning buzzer
From: "Joe Laurito" <trglory@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:10:45 -0400
Another reason for dumping it was that if you were foolish enough to put
your bag of groceries in the passenger seat (where else would you put it in
a TR6?) then you were faced with a serious case of noise and a good deal of
laughter and mocking from the Mustang full of teenyboppers sitting next to
you at the red light.

Joe