Re: [6pack] Alternator fan nut

To: "Bob" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, "TR-6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Alternator fan nut
From: " " <lfm614@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:23:02 +0000
Bob,

I tried my 72 Delco pretty muich the same way and failed. Ended up buying a new
pulley with the Bosch upgrade. I guess they weld themselves together with age /
use.

The only things I can think of that you don't mention is lots of aero kroil and
let it sink in or heat to nut to see if you can break the lock.

Lou

72 Pimento TR6