Re: [6pack] Top latch problems

To: Phil Beckman <pbeckman@ameritech.net>, '6pack List' <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Top latch problems
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:57:22 +0000
Phil, these parts do wear out so there is a chance that it has worn to the
point that it will no longer latch securely. It could also be an alignment
issue preventing that side from fully latching especially if it was a cold day
and the hood fabric is stiff.

After making sure the handle is not loose, try closing the side that is coming
loose first to give it the best chance of engaging and then do the other side
and see if that makes any difference.

Stan