Re: [6pack] Unusual oil pump failure

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Unusual oil pump failure
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:24:19 -0700
I had the exact same experience with a new pump I installed this summer.
Fortunately it never made pressure, so I never started the car with it.  Not
sure where my engine builder got the part, but since they are a Moss
reseller I imagine it came form them.

Peter A, if you are reading this can you do some background checking.  I can
send the bad pump to uou if you are interested.

--
Chuck Arnold