Re: [6pack] Intermittent Cracking Sound

To: "6 Pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Intermittent Cracking Sound
From: "Stuart Thompson" <stuartt@tlthompson.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:32:03 -0500
My car is mostly original including the wheels. It's definitely not a clonk
as I get that sometimes too.
The crackle is pretty loud so it must be under a lot of stress/pressure.
I'll plan on dropping it down
this winter so I can have a better look. It needs some attention including
replacing the bushes.