Re: [6pack] Uncooperative zipper

To: ianbreyer@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Uncooperative zipper
From: Ed <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:58:03 -0600
Ian:

I had a sticking zipper on a tonneau cover and lubricated it with  (if
you can believe it) white lock lubricant.  I do not recall the brand
name.  It worked fairly well, but needed frequent re-application in wet
weather.  It came in a tubular plastic "puffer bottle".

Graphite is usually used for lubricating locks, but I do not believe it
was actually "graphite", but was probably another element that has
similar lubrication capability.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan
1976 TR6