[6pack] what goes in the left footwell above the dimmer foot switch?

To: "'6 pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] what goes in the left footwell above the dimmer foot switch?
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:24:58 -0700
Hi list:

I'm reassembling my TR250. In the driver's footwell, directly above the
dimmer switch, there's a captive speed nut but I forget what screws into it.
Can anyone help?  I thought it was the hazard flasher unit, but there's not
enough clearance for the pedal box with that there.  Thanks in advance for
the help.

Andy