Re: [6pack] Fw: Re: [Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island

To: rccpl1@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Fw: Re: [Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island
From: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:01:33 +0000
I'm late to this thread, but live near his warehouse and I've visited there a
few times. Always interesting inventory, but the vehicles usually require
significant and substantial investments to make road worthy, let alone achieve
any ROI. Many cars are lost barn finds and show it.  My best advice is to
physically inspect any car prior to purchase to avoid any headaches.