[6pack] TR 3A fraudster

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR 3A fraudster
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 07:49:35 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,
&nbsp;
I got the below message from someone I don't know who said they had been
defrauded in the purchase of a 1962 TR3A.&nbsp; I know this isn't a 6 cylinder
topic but I have a problem with people who steal from others who share our
enthuiasm for Triumphs.&nbsp; I know the list will strip the attachments from
this message so I will refer you to the person who sent this to
me.&nbsp;&nbsp;The car is cream colored with a black interior and&nbsp;cream
piping.&nbsp;&nbsp;If you want to see photos&nbsp;or&nbsp;have any information
re this matter please contact the sender at shandasmom@cfl.rr.com .&nbsp; I'm
sure they would appreciate it if those of you on the TR3 sites would forward
this message to your sites.
&nbsp;
Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6
&nbsp;

We were recently defrauded on the purchase of a 1962 Triumph TR3a, photo is
attached. The alleged seller lives in Missouri and we are working with the
local Sheriffs Office in tracking him down. I am doing research on my own to
see if I can locate the REAL owner of this vehicle. Please contact your members
and hopefully make some inquiries for us. It appears (from the photos the
scammer sent us) that the VIN might be: EB 72962
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Mike &amp; Phyllis Mathias