Re: [6pack] Radio install

To: "Dr L. Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Radio install
From: Bob Peglow <rpeglow@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 09:37:21 -0700
Hi Kevin,
Mounting it vertically on the transmission tunnel near your right knee might
be a possibility.
You can look down to see the display. Also running the wiring into the
engine compartment will then be simple.
That radio draws 15 amps on transmit (I don't have one, I looked it up),
proper wiring will be important.
Regards,
Bob