Re: [6pack] ANDY'S ROLLING CHASSIS

To: <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] ANDY'S ROLLING CHASSIS
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 23:16:23 -0700
Mike:
Thanks.  I do run triple webers and they work well but I'll need to fine
tune after putting everything back together.  I run an HVDA Toyota Celica
Supra 5-speed with Goodparts Infiniti Q45 diff.

VTR site has the best info on the 4-pot conversion.  I got my calipers at
the Toyota dealer for about $100 each.

Andy.