[6pack] ANDY'S ROLLING CHASSIS

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] ANDY'S ROLLING CHASSIS
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
WooHoo.&nbsp; That's one clean looking setup.&nbsp; Was that triple side draft
Webbers?&nbsp; How well do they work?&nbsp; Also, what kind of differential was
that?
&nbsp;
And,&nbsp;while I'm on the subject of improved parts, does anyone have a link
for the Toyota or whatever it was front brake caliper conversion.&nbsp; The
calipers on&nbsp;my 69 were so rusted that they couldn't be rebuilt so I
thought I might as well do the conversion as try to find and rebuild stock ones.
&nbsp;
Mike Lunsford, 19870 and 1969 TR 6s&nbsp;