Re: [6pack] Ethanol gasoline blends

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Ethanol gasoline blends
From: "Henri Lefebvre" <75teer6@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:50:07 -0600
Thank you for all the contributions and opinions about the use of
ethanol blend gasolines.

My conclusion from this discussion is that I will continue to use Top
Tier gasoline, NOT ethanol blends (we have the choice in our region).
My preferred choice is Shell V-Power, unfortunately Sunoco Ultra 94 is
not available in our region.

>From the discussion it seems that there are NO advantages to the
ethanol blends and a number of mechanical disadvantages including less
performance and risk of damage to various parts.

In terms of the, ecological, environmental, agricultural, political,
social etc perspective, based on my limited knowledge, I share the
opinion that Ethanol is NOT a good product, and that personal opinion
has NOTHING to do with the fact that I live in the middle of the
Canadian oilpatch, Calgary, Alberta.

Thank you everyone,

Henri
Calgary, Alberta