[6pack] WRT Townsend TN HOTRES...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] WRT Townsend TN HOTRES...
From: "triumph72@juno.com" <triumph72@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 04:49:44 GMT
The 6-PACK list...
IMHO, The object of the TRIALS is to have a good time together...to share the
parking lot, the hotel and the hospitality suite...to have time together as a
club...
The sponsoring club didn't go to all the work of organizing the TRIALS at the
venue of their choosing to not be supported by the attending
6-PACKers...support your local and national TR6 club...
That's why we are 6-PACK (and not some other TR club)...
I'll apologize if I misinterpreted the intent of the site link...
Yours in Triumphs and 6-PACK...
Steve

Shop &amp; save on all of the office supplies you need. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3n4JaFqg9ZPfCAr4vlIu3jfAdui
Gn2Zr1ElcWxUejoU2Mxqx/