Re: [6pack] Other 10% ethanol concerns

To: "Pete Kronberg" <pete_kronberg@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Other 10% ethanol concerns
From: "Robert McBride" <rmcbride@mi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:38:21 -0400
Well if you want to spend money now,,,,why not start burning aviation 100LL it
has a long shelf life is real 100 octane has more than enough lead for the
TR-6 and no road taxes...or ethanol....  Last I heard it was about $4.55 a
gallon...  When I stored my TR-6 at the airport that was all I would burn in
her....  Bob