[6pack] 4 Speed

To: auto tox <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] 4 Speed
From: <johnehorton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:24:42 -0800 (PST)
I finally am ready to sell the 1976 4 speed Triumph transmission.   I learned
it weighs 73 pounds.  I have cleaned this one and packing would make another 10
pounds.  Total 83 pounds.  This 4 speed is excellent with no problems.

You can calculate the freight to your location, either UPS or Fedex or what
ever.  You tell me.  They are selling on ebay for over three hundred.  I would
like to get three hundred, plus the freight you state. I will pack it. If you
want it wood boxed, that will change things.  I can do that.  The clutch slave
is also available for 10.00.

I installed a Toyota supra 5 speed using Herman's kit. It was a real pleasure
to use.  Absolutely no problems.  the short throw and closer ration is nice.
Well worth the investment.

John H. 76 TR6 yellow