Re: [6pack] TRF Carpet choices and Ground Cable

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TRF Carpet choices and Ground Cable
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:08:02 -0700
Darcy,
I got the Wilton wool set, shadow blue, from TRF last July. I am very happy
with the look, fit and quality. It went in very easy and I only trimmed one
piece less than an inch to install. I would not hesitate to purchase this
set again. I removed the old pad and instead installed a noise, heat,
vibration blocking product from Second Skin called Damplifier Pro that I am
also very happy with. Several people who have ridden in the car since then
have commented about how solid the car sounds. There are a couple of pics at
http://www.triumphowners.com/798

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U