Re: [6pack] engine rebuild

To: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>, <rccpl1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] engine rebuild
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:28:17 +0000
I don't want to hi-jack Rick's other tread where he mentions a rebuild from
TRF's C.A.R.S, but I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with
them. I have always had pretty good luck with anything from TRF, but I know
they are not perfect. But on the arm that does the engine rebuilds, any praise
or horror stories? To read their descriptions, it's "LBC Engine Spa".

Sloane :)
69-Six> > As others have stated, it depends. I have a '76 TR6 & I'm in Ulster
county> NY. Back in 2001, after spinning a bearing, it cost me just under
$4000> for the rebuild. I assume the same job will cost more now.>