Re: [6pack] The Post Office and my Cam

To: <MGruber921@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] The Post Office and my Cam
From: "Steve Kirsis" <sakirsis@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 22:30:21 -0600
I have been away for a few days and did not have computer access. Thanks to
all for your horror stories. It is definetely not funny at the time, but
knowing I'm in good company makes me feel much better. Thanks for the cam
offers but I was able to dig one up here in Houston and this time it will be
Fed Ex. Great stuff. Steve Kirsis, '70 and '75, Damson and Pimento 6s.