Re: [6pack] TR6 exhaust

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 exhaust
From: lfm614@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:54:09 +0000
Stan,

Can't speak for all but I imagine that the pipe sourcing, bending and cutting
can be done locally at a qualified muffler shop.  Ditto the brackets or
hangers.  The whole thing can be clamped together with SS clamps.  To me the
challange would be getting the 2 pipe down pipe splitter made in 2" that would
seal to the manifold. If that can be provided then, I would think it wouldn't
be too tough even here in AL.  All you would need is the few components and
some drawings on the routing (for beding) and simple intructions.

What do you have in mind?

Lou