Re: [6pack] TR6 exhaust

To: "'michael lunsford'" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 exhaust
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 09:22:35 -0500
Mike and others:

I am running a kingborne 6-3-1 stainless header into a single 2 < inch
custom pipe exhaust with a short dynamax turbo muffer.  It all runs down the
passenger side for a clean straight exit and better weight distribution when
driving alone :-) I had the system built at a local muffler shop with a
reputation for making great custom exhausts on hot rods.  The system
includes custom brackets that I can unscrew so the exhaust system can be
taken apart easily.  No welding!  It sounds great without being too loud and
the muffler is known for great flow.  I can easily swap out the rear muffler
section with a straight pipe when desired. I went with a single pipe system
based on performance numbers from J.K. Jackson.  FYI  My latest engine is a
68 TR250 motor that has been heavily modified.

Jim Henningsen

Maitland, FL

75 TR6