Re: [6pack] hardtops on TR6s

To: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] hardtops on TR6s
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:51:41 -0600
Sunbeams (Alpines and Tigers) also had some great looking factory hard tops.
They look very similair to the TR6 hard tops.

http://home.att.net/~CapriClubChicago/events/WG2001/SunbeamTiger090801.jpg

Terry Geiger
'74 Triumph TR6 | '63 Triumph Herald | '70 MGBGT | '84 Mercedes 300D Diesel
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/