RE: [6pack] Squeaky throw out bearing?

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] Squeaky throw out bearing?
From: "Campsmith, Michael (CDC/CCID/NCHHSTP)" <mgc4@CDC.GOV>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:12:48 -0500
Thanks, Dick.  The shop assured me they aligned everything properly; and I
know from personal experience during my restoration that the alignment pins
are present.

If it really drives me crazy I'll loosen the bolts and wiggle things for a
slight realignment.  My next actions would depend on that outcome.

Michael