[6pack] Grandma Hoses

To: mailkendall@swglobal.net
Subject: [6pack] Grandma Hoses
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:38:29 EST
>> I am sure that Grandma Hoses would have given a more pithy  reply!

>Grandma who?

Oh man! "Grandma Hoses" that is vintage  6pack list for sure! I've been on
this
list something close to 10 years and I  don't recall hearing much out of her
after 1998 or so... For those that  aren't familiar, Grandma Hoses was a
somewhat androgynous list member that  posted frequently and kind of had a
shtick of talking to everyone like 'she'  was an elderly woman. As I recall it
was funny stuff, but maybe that's just  early internet nostalgia setting in...

I've seen a few "whatever happened  to grandma hoses posts" but never seen any
direct discussion. Was she a  character affected by someone who's still on the
list? Did she get put in a  home with no internet access?

What ever happened to Grandma  Hoses??

Kendall

I think that I might have an idea who  Grandma Hoses is.  Contact me off line
and maybe we can start a dialogue  unless she wishes to remain anonymous.

Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country Triumphs
TS45355L  O
CC82030U O