[6pack] Grandma Hoses

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Grandma Hoses
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 01:45:37 -0800 (PST)
>> I am sure that Grandma Hoses would have given a more pithy reply!

>Grandma who?

Oh man! "Grandma Hoses" that is vintage 6pack list for sure! I've been on this
list something close to 10 years and I don't recall hearing much out of her
after 1998 or so... For those that aren't familiar, Grandma Hoses was a
somewhat androgynous list member that posted frequently and kind of had a
shtick of talking to everyone like 'she' was an elderly woman. As I recall it
was funny stuff, but maybe that's just early internet nostalgia setting in...

I've seen a few "whatever happened to grandma hoses posts" but never seen any
direct discussion. Was she a character affected by someone who's still on the
list? Did she get put in a home with no internet access?

What ever happened to Grandma Hoses??

Kendall