[6pack] Heater water return pipe

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Heater water return pipe
From: "Steve Lindquist" <lindquistse@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:49:47 -0500
Hi,

I am in the process of renewing parts of the cooling system on my TR250 ,
and I have removed the pump housing, pump and radiator..   There is a pipe
that fits into the back side of the pump housing, with a compression fitting
on the pump end, and two hose fittings on the other plus a mounting bracket.
This connects to the heater and the manifold heater, respectively.

Mine is disconnected from the pump housing and  hoses but there is no
obvious path to get it out of the engine compartment.  Has anyone replaced
this part and figured a way to remove it without pulling off the exhaust
manifold or the starter motor or other major surgery?

Thanks,

Steve

68 TR250