RE: [6pack] carbs

To: "john doe" <rccpl1@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] carbs
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:21:43 -0800
        "John"

        Or whatever your REAL name is....

        I do not believe you can get that one piece, although you could
try the manufacturers web page (www.burlen.co.uk Burlen Fuel Systems
manufactures Zenith, SU and Weber carburetors. Yes, you can buy brand
new Zenith Carbs). I think it is just a brass tube, so you can buy some
tubing at the hardware store and drill out the existing tube, then epoxy
the new tube into place.
        I suspect the fastest, cheapest thing to do is buy a core that
needs rebuilding and swap around the parts as needed to get your carb
working again. British Auto works sells Zenith cores for cheap.
www.britishautoworks.com NFI, just a happy customer.

        Cheers,

        Vance