[6pack] Re:

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: [6pack] Re:
From: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:35:47 -0500
Vance (and everyone else),

Thanks!  I had been reading a bit and wondering about the by-pass
valves.  We'll have to check them out.

While I'm thinking about it, would there be any chance the vacuum
retard (as in a vacuum retard with a faulty capsule) has any impact?
I bet it is the by-pass valves, but I'm also wondering about the
vacuum retard.  Is there a good way to test the vacuum retard?

Once again, thanks!

John V.

--
www.vannorman.no-ip.org