Re: [6pack] Cylinder head enquiry

To: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>, "6pack"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Cylinder head enquiry
From: "Tony Gordon" <triumph@2simpleusa.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 23:44:38 -0500
Terry

I believe the numbers refer to a late head with the smaller exhaust valve
(1.19") and the swept throat.  Not sure on the circle B front, but checking
the casting numbers should verify the head as a later head.  I do already
have two early heads (72 and 73) but I cannot work the intake and exhaust as
I would like with the early heads.

Tony Gordon
72 TR6