[6pack] Re: Broken Diff Mounts?

To: AEGDesign@aol.com, 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org,
Subject: [6pack] Re: Broken Diff Mounts?
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:20:58 -0500
 Al,

If I understand correctly, isnt the worst that could happen if you installed an
oil thermostat and it failed stuck closed is that you would be operating
without an oil cooler, (like the rest of us) and if it stuck open it would be
the same set-up as you have now?? Either way no real problem, right?

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108