[6pack] Re: [TR] TR6 for sale video on ebay

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Re: [TR] TR6 for sale video on ebay
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:38:58 -0700
        While the gaffs are more than a little amusing, think about
where this is going. Used car companies doing their advertising spots on
the WEB. The influence of newspapers and TV in marketing used cars
continues to wane. The ability to place full motion color video and
audio within a web page means that more and more shopping and sales are
being managed through the web. Awesome technology. I was impressed with
the virtual "test drive" in particular.
        I have been amazed at how much simpler getting vintage auto
parts is on the web. Comparing prices, locating rare bits, and finding
arcane knowledge is trivial now. I can order stuff from the UK in
seconds. Wow.
        Course all of this makes it even easier to look silly as our
used car dealer friends have so amply demonstrated. Hah!

        Vance