RE: [6pack] #2 cyl plug fouled

To: "Jim Jones" <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] #2 cyl plug fouled
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:53:52 -0700
        Jim:

        A single cylinder fouling like that generally means something
along the lines that you are thinking. Another possibility is a broken
ring - but that gets even uglier. A third possibility is that a cam lobe
has gone flat.
        What does a compression test show?
        If you do pop the head off, consider the stainless valves from
BPNW. Very reasonably priced and since they are polished and what not
they will add a couple of ponies...

        Cheers,

        Vance