RE: [6pack] insurance recommendations

To: Joseph Grant <grant@bowtie6.com>, 'Dennis N Culligan'
Subject: RE: [6pack] insurance recommendations
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
I ran into the "intended use" issue when I first talked to Hagerty. I told them
I might occasionally drive my car to work in nice weather - a 10 mile round
trip. They balked at that. Truthfully, I don't see the difference of doing that
versus driving a 200 mile weekend trip. What a load of hogwash!

  I have not yet contacted JC Taylor, but I may save myself the aggrivation.
Has anyone worked with Grundy? I suspect they probably won't be much different.

  I admit to having a distrust of insurance companies in general, so my
attitude may reflect that view.

(snip)