[6pack] In the name of the prophet

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>, <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>,
Subject: [6pack] In the name of the prophet
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:59:00 -0700
        Mike, Aaron.

        Tsk, tsk, tsk. Me thinks that the siren call of technology has
pulled you away from our collective primal heritage. Think back to
wearing loin cloths, killing dinner with a club, living in caves etc.
Air conditioning, fuel injection, and automatic transmissions are the
antithesis to those primitive beginnings. And since I don't like sports,
hunting or fishing, I need to do SOMETHING to satisfy the primal
imperative. Hence the TR6 with carburetors, manual transmission, and its
propensity to leak all over everything in the name of marking its
territory.
        And here I thought I was hanging out with a bunch of like minded
luddites, and I realize that you have surrendered to the dark side
<insert Darth Vader breathing sounds here>. Ditch those cell phones!
Junk those computers! Embrace jihad and defend the one true prophet
(Lucas)!!! Bwuh-hah-hah-haaaaah!
        Oops. Sorry, I got carried away.

        Vance