[6pack] Was fuel pumps now technophile weenies

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Was fuel pumps now technophile weenies
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:45:07 -0700 (PDT)
Though at my age being called a "technophile weenie" is a complement (I still
have trouble with my video recorder) I can't let Vance's comment re fuel
injection (in my case TBI) go unchallenged.

  <<<<<<OTOH, when the car has at least been occasionally driven, I
*barely* touch the key and she starts right up. Try *THAT* with fuel
injection, technophile weenies!!!!!>>>>>>>>

  Not only can I start my TBI injected car with just a touch of the key but I
can do it in 40 degree weather (it doesn't get much colder here in Fl.) without
the choke by just reaching into the driver's side window and turning the key.
I would say try to match that with your stone age carbs but I'd probably offend
all but 2 or three of the people on this list, most  of whom (including Vance)
I admire.

  Mike Lunsford 1970 TR6 TBI

Building a website is a piece of cake.