[6pack] Early TR6 door vs. Late TR6 door.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, tr@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Early TR6 door vs. Late TR6 door.
From: TRsick@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:00:06 EDT
Hi all:
    I have a 76 TR6. Someone backed into the pass side  fender & door. I have
an early parts car that has a very clean door. The  outside is the same, but
the early door has a molded door "pull" on the top  of the door & my 76 has
the door "pull" on the middle of the door  panel.
    Since my later door is trash. Can I cut the center  pull brackets from
the late door & weld in the correct place at center for  the early door?
    Any one BTDT?
    Bob
_www.capecodpowdercoating.com_ (http://www.capecodpowdercoating.com)
_www.capecodbritishcarclub.org_ (http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org)