[6pack] OD Relay Location

To: forzion@maine.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] OD Relay Location
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
Dave:   We used a common auto parts store relay, as opposed to a pricier
lucas, when we installed A type OD in my 73.   The relay is below the driver's
side dash, toward the middle. Try to match up wire colours to stock A type
wiring as it will be less confusing later on.   I used yellow wire and a
permanent brown marker to imitate the stock wire.

Bruce Simms
From: David Friedlander
<forzion@maine.rr.com>

> Hey list;
>
> I am in the process of rewiring my Six
and cannot locate the old
> overdrive relay.
> I therefore bought a new one
and would simply like to know where is the
> stock
> mounting position for the
overdrive relay (A-type OD in a '74 !! --
> thank you, DPO) ?

      Get news
delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail
page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca