[6pack] Re:

To: Victor Colon <vcolper@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Re:
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:55:24 -0700 (PDT)
Victor,

You're not wrong...the '73 bumper front and
rear(center) are unique for that year.  In short, the
front bumper sticks out further than the 69-72
bumpers...you'll notice that the early bumper is kinda
tucked up under the valence signal lenses...on a '73 &
74 the bumper protrudes just past the lenses as it has
a little extra meat(metal) for it's mounting points.

An early bumper will bolt right up, but it will be
"not correct" for that model year.

Cheers,

Todd
--- Victor Colon <vcolper@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>   Can anyone tell me the difference of the front
> bumper of a 73 model vs a 72 and lower. I know the
> 74 and above use the overiders. Please forgive my
> ignorance. It's that I'm restoring a 73 and in the
> roadster catalog the 73 seems to be unique to that
> model year.
>   Thanks,
>
>   Victor
>
>   73 TR6 (slow restorattion)...very slow